Are you looking for something fun to crochet for Halloween? The holiday is just around the corner, giving you plenty of time to make up one or two crochet skull patterns. Find the key to these seven patterns below the image.
- All Souls Shawl (Ravelry – You must be a member. Membership is free.) Free crochet pattern.
- Day of the Dead Pillow (Ravelry) Free crochet pattern.
- Day of the Dead Skull (Ravelry) Free crochet pattern.
- Sugar Skull Hot Pad (Ravelry) $4.99
- Day of the Dead Sugar Skull (Geek with a Hook) Free crochet pattern.
- Halloween Skull Ornament (Ravelry • Lion Brand pattern) Free crochet pattern.
- Crochet Skull Scarf with Flowers (Ravelry) $8.00
I like the colorful Day of the Dead skulls. Fun!
My spooky Halloween tree needs a hanging skull. I think I’ll make up #6!
Check out the knit skull patterns too.