Here’s an idea: make a scarf with more than one granny heart square. Choose a color scheme, crochet the different squares, and then stitch them together. I think you’ll end up with a warm accessory that is fun to wear on Valentine’s Day, or you’ll have the perfect gift to pass along to a sister, mother, or a friend. Heck, it can be a scarf to wear throughout the year!
Here are some granny heart squares for you to consider. You’ll find the key to the patterns below the image.
- Angel Heart Granny Square (Ravelry)
- Granny Square Heart (Ravelry)
- Cheerful Hearts (Ravelry)
- 4 Hearts Square
- Valentine Hearts for Friends (Ravelry)
- Valentine Hearts (Ravelry)
If you would rather crochet heart shapes without the square, you might enjoy reading this post – Crochet Heart Patterns.