Christmas is around the corner and you may be wondering what lovely gift you can crochet quickly. I suggest a crochet cowl pattern! Here are five free cowl patterns that I think are attractive. I would be happy to receive any one of these as a gift. You’ll find a key to the patterns below the image.
Crochet Cowl Pattern Key:
- Puff Stitch Cowl – Ravelry (If you’re not a Ravelry member, you’ll have to join. It’s free and well worth it!) • Since the pattern has bulk, I think a single color works very well. Hmm…how about deep purple? Burgundy?
- The Perfect Cowl with Detachable Flower – Ravelry • With or without the flower, this is a very feminine design.
- Diamond Crochet Cowl – Moogly (blog) • I like the seasonal red!
- Bandana Cowl – Ravelry • This is a cool pattern because it doubles as a headscarf.
- Make Your Own Crochet Cowl – A Beautiful Mess (blog) • The black and white stripes would go with everything!
Grab your yarn and hook and get started. You may be able to crochet more than one cowl before December 25.