Someone at work today said there were only 7 weeks until Christmas. “Eeek,” is what I said. It’s time to start making gifts! I think crochet jewelry is really cool and I found some free crochet jewelry patterns that are cute. I like the little bluebird. It would look adorable on a denim jacket. I also like the bangles. I think those could be made very quickly.
I bet there is something here that you’ll want to make for yourself or for someone else.
Here’s the key to the free crochet jewelry patterns above.
- Granny Chic Scalloped Bracelets (This page no longer exists 6/1/2017.)
- Three Strand Necklace (Crocheted wire and beads)
- Crochet Necklace (Ravelry)
- Bluebird Brooch
- Crochet Snowflake Earrings (Ravelry)
- This blog is no longer available to link to.
- Understatement Necklace
- Crochet Beads (Ravelry)