Here are five crochet masks and one hat for those who want to be superheroes or want someone in their family to be a superhero for Halloween. Superheroes are found in literature, comic books/graphic novels, and in the movies. This gear represents heroes familiar to most everyone. You’ll find a key to the crochet patterns below the images.
- Thor Hat (Ravelry account required)
- Tolkien Dwarf or Viking (Ravelry account required)
- Batman Mask (two links) Pattern and Revisions/Updates
- Baby Ninja Turtle (Ravelry account required)
- Mad-Eye Moody Mask
- Captain America (Ravelry account required)
Crochet is so versatile. One can “sculpt” just about anything if they know a few crochet stitches and some shaping methods.
You still have time to crochet a mask as part of a Halloween costume. Get started today!