After you look at these clever honey bear bottle crafts, you’ll never throw out a honey bear bottle again. The thought of plastic in landfills and floating in our waterways gives me the shivers, that’s why I really like these recycling crafts projects.
I think these are all beary good ideas!
- Honey Bear Bottle Bubble Favors – what a great party giveaway. (Site no longer available.)
- Gold Leaf Honey Bear Bottles – these are pretty enough to keep for yourself, but wouldn’t they make a nice gift?
- Honey Bear Bottle Lamp – it gives off soothing light, perfect for a baby’s room. (Site no longer available.)
- Honey Bear Candy Favors – another great party giveaway
- Honey Bear Get Well Kit – yes, this isn’t a recycled bear, but I thought it was a good use of a new one. If someone gave this gift to me, I’d perk right up! (Site no longer available.)
- Honey Bear Bottle Opener – use the honey bear as a mold to create something practical. Maybe you can use this idea and mold bears for some other purpose. Garden bears?