It’s the Easter season and that means bunnies, chicks, and lambs. Choose one of these free knitted bunny patterns and knit an Easter rabbit for a child or yourself. I love knitted and crocheted toys. Often it is hard to part with a handmade critter after they are made. A bit of the maker’s heart and soul goes into the animal, wouldn’t you say?
Your guide to the free knitted bunny patterns above:
- Big Cuddly Bunny
- Bunny Nuggets
- Knitted Bunny Pattern (page no longer available)
- Bouncy Bunny Sock Critter (on Lion Brand website, you may need to create a login if don’t already have one)
- Edmund Bunny (page no longer available)
- Knit Bunny (page no longer available)
- Very Tiny Bunny and Very Tiny Bunny Clothes
- Knitted Rabbits
Here is a bonus link – Tiny Baby Bunnies
Happy Knitting and Easter too!