With the weather cooling in many parts of the country (I’m still waiting here in Texas, but it will happen eventually.), it’s time to think about our feathered friends. Construct one of these DIY Bird Feeders and make it a little easier for birds to find nutrition.
I think all of the examples are elegant. These bird feeders will not only make the birds happy, you’ll enjoy them too. Who doesn’t like watching birds in their garden? I bet you also know someone who would appreciate one of these for their garden. Make one as a Christmas gift. That’s what I’m thinking of doing. I have wine bottles on hand, so I’m leaning toward that design. I also have terracotta pots that I could re-purpose. All of these great designs use recycled materials.
Here’s your key to the DIY Bird Feeders:
- DIY Bird Feeder using a Melamine Bowl and Plate
- DIY Wine Bottle Bird Feeders
- DIY Bird Feeder from a Flower Pot
- DIY Tea Cup Bird Feeder
- DIY Tea Cup Hanging Bird Feeder
- DIY Acorn Bird Feeder (There is a free tutorial, but you can also buy a kit.)