It’s time to start knitting for Halloween. Here you’ll find 5 skull knitting patterns. I really like the scarf and the mini skull, which you could hang from a scary Halloween tree. Below the image, you’ll find the links to the patterns.
Key to the skull knitting patterns:
- Gnarly Bone Cap • $2.99 at KnitPicks
- Chauncey (the mini skull) • Free Ravelry download (You must be a Ravelry member. There is no cost to join.)
- We Call Them Pirates • Free Ravelry download – What man wouldn’t like this hat?
- Mark’s Skull Illusion Scarf • Free Ravelry download – Everyone can wear this!
- Skulls and Flowers Mittens • $4.99 at KnitPicks – These are Day of the Dead wear, with that combination of flowers and skulls. Very cool!
Soon I’ll post patterns for crochet skull patterns. I’ve found quite a few unique accessories.
Start knitting now on a pattern, and you’ll have something to wear for a few weeks in October.
Check out the crochet skull patterns too!