April Fool’s Day is just around the corner. It’s not really a day one thinks to celebrate in any particular way, other than playing a few minor jokes on friends and family. Why not make it more celebratory? There’s a jester hat pattern below ready for you to knit, crochet, or sew for yourself or someone else. Have a little fun, why don’t you?
Here is a guide to the FREE patterns above:
- Jingle Jester Baby Hat (knitting)
- Silly Court Jester/Elf Hat (crochet) – Ravelry link
- Fleece Jester Hat (sewing)
- B14-28 Hat (knitting) – Ravelry link
- Jester Hat (sewing)
- Jester Hat (crochet) – Ravelry link
Need a few harmless practical jokes to play? Here’s a few I’ve culled from the WWW.
- Add a few drops of green or red food coloring to a carton of milk.
- Superglue a few coins to the sidewalk or any spot that has a lot of people walking around.
- Go into your spouse’s closet and steal one of each of their shoes. Watch them frantically try to find a match.
- Balance a small disposable cup of water on the top of a partially open door and then wait for the splash.
- Purchase some realistic-looking insects and place the creepy crawlers in ice cubes, socks, shoes, food, etc.
The point is to have fun without being mean or doing harm. Use your imagination!